MH Patty Pita
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kdd5p5us, title=MH Patty Pita ]]
MH Patty Pita
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- Bunch of coriander
- Siracha (optional)
- Halen Dewi Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 150C. Prep your coleslaw, grate the carrots and onion into a mixing bowl. Add a good tablespoon of mayo, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a good season of salt and pepper. Add your siracha and coriander here if you want a little kick!
- Now the beetroot, cut each beet into small cubes. Place in a small mixing bowl, add a good lug of olive oil and the zest of the lime and season with salt & pepper. Give it a good mix.
- Now for the avocados, de stone the avocado, and spoon the flesh from the skin. Try and keep it relatively intact. Slice it thinly and fan the slices onto a plate. Season with salt & pepper, a good lug of olive oil and the juice of the lime.
- Thats your garnish sorted! Get a frying pan nice and hot over a medium heat, add a lug of Olive oil and fry the MH patties, 3-4 mins each side for max caramelisation! Cover them with the sliced cheese and pop them in the oven for 2-3 mins (until the cheese melts)
- Pop your pitas in the oven to warm them through (a minute should be fine) Open them up and spread some mayo, add your coleslaw and avocado, next the cheesy patty! Finish with some salad and finally the beetroot!